Wednesday 29 September 2010

I'm alive!!!

barely...Have had the worst flu for a week now :( haven't been properly ill since Jan so it hit me hard!! Least I've got it out of the way early this year yay! My little town is a bit weird today...I just popped to the post office and the butcher and everyone is sooo miserable! Even the weather is just depressing all rainy and dark, the front page of our newspaper said something about Trowbridge being a ghost town, I got all excited because I love ghosts but its actually about everyone loosing their jobs and no one has any money etc...lovely. So I am sat at my desk eating dairylea lunchables and slurping ribena (cos I instantly turn into a kid when I'm ill) and feeling really down :( if anyone wants to send me happy things that would be appreciated :D 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess (and Hogan!)

    Thanks for stopping by my bloggie today! It's so nice to "meet" you!!!

    We're adding you to our favorites so we can keep tabs on sweet Hogan's progress from his surgery! Poor little guy!!!

    Love,
    Salinger (and mom)

    ReplyDelete