Friday 10 September 2010

I had a nightmare....

O.O...I never have nightmares (even though all I read is horror books and all I watch is horror films :P), but I had a cracker last night. So I was in town with Sam (bf) and we were all happy hugging, holding hands etc, we kissed goodbye and he went to work and I went off to do some shopping. For some reason next thing I know I'm in the multi-storey car park and it is full with all the people I went to school with and people that used to be my friends but aren't any more. I'm stood in the centre of this massive group of people and they are all saying the most horrible things to me, basically all the things I hate about myself but coming from them. I try to argue back but it's like they can't hear me, they told me that Sam hates me and post's twitter updates about it all the time and then one boy who was in my class Matthew Bonser said "urgh I though you would have changed your face by now" so I said in tears "I didn't think there was anything wrong with my face" so I pushed past them all and ran nearly all the way home crying. When I was nearly home I checked my twitter and saw Sam had put something on there under the category "my girlfriend is a bitch" (don't even think Twitter has categories but did in my dream lol). So I couldn't go home as there would be no comfort there and I never felt so alone then I woke up...


And that horrible feeling has stayed with me all morning! Really wasn't a nice dream :(. On a better note my puppy seems to be doing much better, even sometimes putting a bit of weight on his bad leg which is excellent so proud of him :). Back to the vets for a check-up tomorrow and here's some pics of him looking sorry for himself. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







No comments:

Post a Comment