Sunday 5 September 2010

Chicken and Rage

Evening everyone, hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was uneventful as always so didn't really have anything to update with really, so I'll just bore you with my usual drivel.


I had a sketchy dream last night though. I was stood outside my grans old house and someone stabbed me! So as I led bleeding in the road I called 999, and the cheeky bloke on the other end of the phone asked if it was something I could fix myself haha I was like um no...dying here! The weird thing is, is that I don't remember who stabbed me, one moment I was fine and the next moment I had a hole in my side haha. So the ambulance came and took me to the hospital, where no one seemed to care that I was bleeding everywhere and dying, had to ask loads of times for some pain relied...bloody NHS these days :p.


I should probably get someone to tell me what my dreams mean, it probably means that I'm deeply disturbed or insane..or both :D.


So I just spent basically my whole day making an amazing roast (not like it was appreciated)which was really nice :) but now I've looked at the time and realised that Sunday is nearly over :( and I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. If things don't look up in 6 months there will be a lot of change...

No comments:

Post a Comment