Tuesday 31 August 2010

Morning :D

I'm so happy because I am on holiday today :D so I'm going to chill at my PC with my pup all day and play warcraft-because I'm cool like that :p. My phone battery has died but I wish I could take a picture of my hair this morning because it is crrrraaazzzyyy! I think it was due to my dream last night...So I dreamt that I was in the desert with David Attenborough looking for animals and I found this animal that was half bird half bear and it was really nice and cuddly. So I found it and David got in a piss and wouldn't talk to me. So we got in the helicopter back to civilization and I got all the fame and glory for finding bird/bear thing :) haha take that David! Soo strange. Right time for breakfast, grapefruit and green tea...can you sense the joy? O.o thanks for visiting guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment