Thursday 26 August 2010

*jess makes zombie noises*

mmmnnnnhhhrrrrgggahhhhrrrr thats how I feel this morning. Not much to report no dreams that were interesting kind of the dream equivalent of watching paint dry. So sat at work with rain hammering down feeling depressed because rain does that to you. If something more exciting happens throughout the day I'll make another post but I will leave you with 1) I'm going out to get trashed with new work people tomorrow so that will be a funny story to tell :) 2) I'm going to see the epitomy of awesomeness Laura on Sunday and that will definitely be a funny story to tell and finally 3) here's some example words from yesterday of what I type when I'm actually looking at funny stuff on the internet but want my manager to think I'm doing something:-


hello smelly lego bricks are tasty breathalyser tantalizing cake


Masterpiece isn't it? Peace out!


***UPDATE 12.07***


oh god I'm bored so I am writing more insane nonsense to make out I'm doing something, the last thing was hairy Magmore...what the hell is a Magmore? So I decided to make one, enjoy!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment