Wednesday 25 August 2010

One night of uninterrupted sleep would be nice...

First off last nights weird dream before I forget it :P so I am in the shopping centre in town in Claire's accessories looking at buying a new bag, when I look out the window there's loads of other shoppers racing to get to the doors and screaming, so I walk slowly to the door and a little old woman dressed in white with long white hair goes to me "aren't you going to get out?", she walks off and I'm left there puzzled, I walk out of the door and I can feel something coming, I start to run and it starts to chase me I look behind me and it looks like wind (don't know how but it did lol), I rush through the doors to get outside and manage to just about escape it. Next thing I know I'm on my way to Cardiff to go party with one of mine and my boyfriend's friends Bear, we get their and the party is going good I go to get another drink and walk into the living room and no one is there...then the same old woman walks by me and says once again "aren't you going to get out?" this time I waste no time and start running through rooms climbing over bunk beds (no idea why bunk beds), crawling through vents trying to get out and all this time this weird invisible scary wind thing is after me...and I can't remember anything else, I kinda remember a talking mouse but have no idea how it fits in lol

So I went to sleep pretty early last night was shattered after work then the gym, my puppy fell asleep curled against my stomach all hunky dory. 

1st rude awakening: about 2 am puppy is barking madly at some drunken chavs outside my window, I sleepily stagger to the open window and go to shut it...whilst doing this one of the spiny things in our blind pierces savagely into my temple and has left me with a HUGE wound, please see below.
Photobucket



2nd rude awakening: about 3.30am hear unmistakeable sounds of puppy about to throw up next to my face...pick up puppy and drop onto the floor, hear him yack onto the floor, quickly pick him back up so he doesn't eat his own puke, both go back to sleep thinking Sam will clean it up in the morning :P

3rd Rude awakening: about 4am puppy starts snoring so I stop him the same way I stop Sam, elbow to the ribs puppy shuts up 

4th rude awakening: 5am puppy starts dreaming whilst flat on his back making sounds like a zebra..

7.30 have to wake up....shower, breakfast, and here I am sat at work feeling like this...
Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment