Monday 23 August 2010

So it begins...

I wanted to start a blog for the main reasons for creative outlet, leaving a little bit of myself on the internest web, one step closer to immortality! But a strange thought occurred to me the other day..I have recently started a new job this is my 3rd week as an iMedia Telemarketing Executive for a web design (amongst other things) company and I still have no freaking clue what I'm doing, and I started to invent new ways of looking like I'm doing something when I'm actually reading Lamebook or playing games, I'm sure I will post about these soon. And I thought to myself "damn I'm weird and crazy, I think I should document this", so here I am, nobody probably wants to read any of this but I'm hoping I will be funny enough to at least make you smile once in a while :)


So introductions I'm Jess and I live with my boyfriend, our friend Tom and my wonderfully retarded Pug Hogan, most of my posts will be about him because he is simply hilarious and everyone wants to hear about cute retarded animals :). But on a serious note my pup has Hip Dysplasia and has to be on lots of meds, has to go to hydro etc he's only 9 months so it's a little bit sad but doesn't seem to affect him much, but I still think there's something mentally wrong with him :p which will become obvious in time.


So thanks for reading so far I will make sure I post at least once a day, stay tuned :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment